Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(14.5) The Great Mega Stone Hunt!

CURIE

Question

Case closed, we found them all.

Banetteite:

In Ametrine City, there's this girl that blocks your way to the peak for part of the story, claiming she lost her necklace or something. After you progress the story a bit, she finds it and changes locations. You'll now see her in one of the houses, complaining that the charm on her necklace makes her feel bad or something. If you have a Flower Charm with you, she'll offer to trade her necklace for it. Surprise, the charm on her necklace is a Banetteite.

Heracronite:

Remember Nyu? The guy in North Adventurine woods who made the PC, and gives you honey when you give him Ice Cream? Well, if you give him the super rare Blue Moon Ice Cream, he'll give you your choice of Heracrossite or Pinsirite. Make sure it's the ONLY kind of Ice Cream or Candy in your bag, deposit all other types into the PC otherwise it may or may not work. Afterwards, he'll give you your choice in Mega Stone for any type of Ice Cream, so don't worry, you don't need 2 Blue Moons to get both. On the downside, you'll lose the ability to get Honey from him. You can still buy it from the flower shop in Lapis Ward, though. How to get Blue Moon Ice Cream, you ask? Well, it will very rarely be sold by ice cream vendors (talk to one of them, enter their shop menu, exit it, repeat over and over, and eventually the menu will have it). However, when they do sell it, it's very expensive. To get it for free, you can find it via pickup between levels 31 and 70. It's only a 1% chance though.

Pinsirite:

Well, see above.

• Answers 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was searching in Route 2 going south when I noticed a Random item appearing on the island again. Curiously, I tried getting to it, but one of the rocks trapped me. So far no luck though (they also might be invisible).

Or they need Dive, Waterfall and Rock Climb

Well, the places we can already use Dive in were suspiciously empty.

In emerald there were at least some shards and Heartscales to find but I found nothing there till now.

And some places where you can SEE the item but you need Rock Climb and Waterfall for, like at Pyrous mountain and Iolia Valley.....

goddamnit woman stop teasing us.

I had a thought, but can't test it for myself:

What if the order of the Helix gives you the Pidgeotite? I can't test this for myself because I no longer have a Helix Fossil of my own.

That's a very interesting thought (I have plenty of blast powder and spots to use it so I could try it). I would be able to do it...but I'm stuck. Just for an FYI I found nothing on Route 2 and the lower half of Ametrine Mountain.

None of them seemed to give me anything different besides the Jaw and Sail Fossil.

Maybe you need another Pidgeot nicknamed Bird Jesus

Anyways, I tried looking for exploits for Tauros on Route 2...but even the cave is gone there. I figured the places where the maps were changed would be the first places to look since Ame did have to redo quite a bit on them.

It won't even let you offer another Pidgeot after you complete it twice. The guy will then just ask for the Helix Fossil itself in exchange for one of the two.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Really wish I could help with finding it. (I need someone with RPG maker to fix my save). Tanzan Cave is a really good place to hide one (a dratini was hidden there). It would be far from easy to find and we'd probably need 3-4 people looking through the area (cause again, might be invisible and not detected by the Itemfinder).

Really wish I could help with finding it. (I need someone with RPG maker to fix my save). Tanzan Cave is a really good place to hide one (a dratini was hidden there). It would be far from easy to find and we'd probably need 3-4 people looking through the area (cause again, might be invisible and not detected by the Itemfinder).

What's wrong with it exactly? I could try to help.

What's wrong with it exactly? I could try to help.

Well I have the save file posted here. My idea was that Tauros might be able to access the cave down south on Route 2, but it was removed (I don't know when).

Still coming up with places to look.

I've searched every corner of Iolia valley and vanhannen labyrinth/castle. Nothing.

Also make sure to talk to everybody in an area. You never know if they have a mission for you, like the banettite thing.

WAIT!!! I may have a breakthrough! While making my way to the arc de aster thing I found a new ladder to the left of the path you go on! This could be it. I haven't found a way to access it yet however.

Edited by Pyrrhon