(The Last Air Bender/ Legend of Korra) Which Element would YOU want to bend?

SilverJakler

Which Element would you want to bend?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Huh?

• Water
    • Earth
    • Fire
    • Air
    • DON'T CARE JUST GIVE ME BENDING
    • None (Why?)

So, for all you Avatar fans out there, what Element would you want to bend? Whatever one you choose, you'd also be able to control 1 or more of the sub-categories of that Element as well. So if you chose Fire, you'd be able to bend Lightning or if you chose Water you'd be able to bend Ice, Blood, etc.

For me personally, I don't really have a preference, I'd be fine with any of the Elements.

Is it weird if I say Waterbending... for the Bloodbending part of it? Cause that... that was cool. ((I don't think that ever came up really more than once, but I am a bit behind on the series XD.))

However, most likely Firebending... Just cause my Fav Character is Iroh, and breathing fire is pretty awesome.

I'd have to go with water because I enjoy the cold so ice is a favorite of mine (though my teeth don't enjoy it) and with water I could cut through anything! I don't want earth bending because I hate being barefoot and fire would be TOO destructive where I live. Air bending would be okay but I would like water more for the ability to make a permanent structure in cold climates and cool designs made of ice.

Cant really decide between earth and water, but I will go with earth for now, being able to always sense whats around you, detecting lies and the defensive capabilities are awesome.^^

Water on the other hand can beat everything else with blood bending.^^

• Administrators

...I think there's another reason attached to this...you want to bloodbend and make others feel despair :x

...Who, me? Nooooo...

.......but I bet I could make some stuff really pretty with that....

I want to bend water if possible. Waterbending is so flexible and whatnot. Plus it can used so aggressively when you want. Take a look at Ming Hua, that lady almost never use waterbending for defence but for ultimate offence. And the way the bending is made, wooooooo. :)

Definitely want waterbending.