Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lostelle

Massively Irritating Massage Prices :(

Haven't tried the other woman, but it's useless anyway because any person would always go for the cheaper price.. or so I thought. :P

The other one charges 1.5k, so that one is cheaper :P

Yeah, in this case, but if the other woman charged $1400 like I thought.. that's what I meant. haha

Oh yeah, guess what? You need *seventeen* massages at the 2k (or 1.4k) place to get to max happiness. You need fifteen at the 1.5k place. Central salon is still cheaper.

Oh yeah, guess what? You need *seventeen* massages at the 2k (or 1.4k) place to get to max happiness. You need fifteen at the 1.5k place. Central salon is still cheaper.

yeah

She's scamming you. Get shrekt

dude I really wanted to die after I found that out.. I've been doing this for so long..

Are you sure you counted correctly or started with the same level of happiness on each? Because the Glamazonia salon increases happiness by more than Central does.

Are you sure you counted correctly or started with the same level of happiness on each? Because the Glamazonia salon increases happiness by more than Central does.

Really? So paying for the extra happiness is worth it? Or, is it not that big of an increase?

Are you sure there is a difference? Because when I look at them in rpgmaker they have both the exact same script. Also I tested it in game and they give exactly the same amount of happiness. You probably intended to make them different and forgot it :P

Are you sure there is a difference? Because when I look at them in rpgmaker they have both the exact same script. Also I tested it in game and they give exactly the same amount of happiness. You probably intended to make them different and forgot it :P

I think it's like that in HGSS so it might have a small difference?

................right, okay.

It used to be like that; I forgot I overwrote it, and I guess I failed to completely update it.

Got it.

Well, burn Glamazonia to the ground for now then.

I'll get my Fire types!

Rounding. Calculations say that both salons charge 100 poke for each point of friendship, but Central gets you exactly to max friendship, but Glam requires one more to max it out.

But then again, you could probably just get the required friendship just by running back and forth between the two salons to check friendship.

................right, okay.

It used to be like that; I forgot I overwrote it, and I guess I failed to completely update it.

Got it.

I got this when I googled Glamazonia :blink:

Glamazonia-Cover-Spread.jpg

i regret everything.

For the record Glamazonia was a reference to the word one of our older, particularly beauty-taken members made up and tossed around a lot. After all, this did start as a community game.