Good news everyone!

Farnsworth

Good news everyone, I just joined the forums! Hi, I`m John and I am new to the forums. I`m 20 years old, male, and I`ve been playing Pokemon since the originals. I just finished playing through the first 14 episodes of Pokemon Reborn and I loved every second of it. The story and atmosphere sucked me in and made Reborn a very memorable experience to me.

Anyways, I came here to introduce myself. So, if anyone wants to talk about stuff or whatever I`m open to make new friends. I`ll enjoy meeting you all! ^_^

tumblr_inline_n23icgPPx51saizur.png

jk pls stay. <3

Anyways. Care to tell us a big more about what kind of things interest you, how you came to learn of reborn, etc?

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Hey John, welcome to Reborn!

A few important rules for the forum:

1. Leave your sanity outside the door.

11. Leave your sanity outside the door.

111. Leave your sanity outside the door.

1111. Leave your sanity outside the door.

11111. Leave your sanity outside the door.

111111. Leave your sanity outside the door.

1111111. Leave your sanity outside the door.

These are totally real. I kid you not.

Well.................. Maybe.. You'll never know...

Anyways.. So Jerry will be around soon to tell you whole bunch of important stuff such as FAQs and more rules (totally fake ones btw)..

Also tell us more about yourself.. We can find a place for you.. You can find a lot of awesome stuff on the forums.. You should totally check it out.. Also everybody here is really friendly, so you will have tons of friends..

EDIT: Uncle Jerry just ninja'd me...

Edited by Yash

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! Well, I`ll talk more about myself. I live in Brasil, I`m in college right now, huge Nintendo fan (especially Mario and Pokemon). I have ADHD and dyslexia (so please cope with my messy grammar). I enjoy watching tv shows (usually comedy with the occasional action) and movies. I also enjoy anime such as One Piece, Naruto, AoT, etc. Well... That`s about it!

Hi John, welcome to the Reborn community! :)

I'm 21, it's nice to see someone of a familiar age!

(though there are more I just never go around asking for ages)

Have a great time here!~

Welcome to the forums! And never mind your messy grammar, we have people from practically all over the world here, so some of them have messy grammar too and we've all just kinda gotten used to it. Anyway, you'll be fine and we look forward to having you!

ADHD is totally a thing I can relate to. Sort of. I don't know if tending to digress from topics and such counts, but if it does, then I guess I have ADHD too lol wait holy Zeus are you a demigod

Welcome to Hades Reborn! Pardon my sudden questioning. I hope you like this forum as much as you like your planet!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks, great music!

ADHD is totally a thing I can relate to. Sort of. I don't know if tending to digress from topics and such counts, but if it does, then I guess I have ADHD too lol wait holy Zeus are you a demigod

Welcome to Hades Reborn! Pardon my sudden questioning. I hope you like this forum as much as you like your planet!

I`m already liking it more than my planet, at least there is no Creaturism here.

Also, hello everyone else!

Edited by Farnsworth

Hehe. Hey there John. Name's Nez. That's interesting that you have actually played the original Pokemon games as well. I'm 25 years old... and how on earth did you manage to get through Pokemon Reborn in one setting? Florinia's Cradily does not like me... like at all... I would like to hear a bit more about ya... disregarding the Pokemon Reborn factor... you seem like a cool cat. I don't mind the ADHD at all... and I think just about everyone here has dyslexia... I know I do. If you spot a typo... we'll blame it on that. =D Hope to see you more on the site. =)

Hehe. Hey there John. Name's Nez. That's interesting that you have actually played the original Pokemon games as well. I'm 25 years old... and how on earth did you manage to get through Pokemon Reborn in one setting? Florinia's Cradily does not like me... like at all... I would like to hear a bit more about ya... disregarding the Pokemon Reborn factor... you seem like a cool cat. I don't mind the ADHD at all... and I think just about everyone here has dyslexia... I know I do. If you spot a typo... we'll blame it on that. =D Hope to see you more on the site. =)

To get past the Cradily I had to resort to parafusion. A cheap tactic, but it ended up working out. The gym leader that gave me the most trouble was Charlotte, had to teach half of my team Rain Dance to not get swept by that Typhlosion of hers. Other than that I didn`t have much trouble with the other major battles, my team always had an answer for the big threats.