Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Byxbysion Grotto?

grasssnake485

Question

11 answers to this question

The Byxcbysion Grotto is located in the underground part of the Wasteland. To enter it, I believe you have to unlock a certain door by activating all of the uh.. weird light laser poles ifeeldumbashellforsayingthat. Anyways, once there you'll be able to explore even more into the Wasteland, and you might find a couple of interesting things while there :]

EDIT: The door is located on some building that is broken, the opposite of which the one you opened to get to Aya.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

The Grotto is an extremely useful area that allows you to catch several useful Pokemon such as Mawile, Spirtomb, and Mudkip ​and maybe a certain Steel type pseudo legend.

You unlock it once you have access to Strength outside of combat, I believe.

Edited by AuthorReborn

The Byxcbysion Grotto is located in the underground part of the Wasteland. To enter it, I believe you have to unlock a certain door by activating all of the uh.. weird light laser poles ifeeldumbashellforsayingthat. Anyways, once there you'll be able to explore even more into the Wasteland, and you might find a couple of interesting things while there :]

EDIT: The door is located on some building that is broken, the opposite of which the one you opened to get to Aya.

And by "find" you mean "try literally everything you possibly could in the creepiest setting in the entire game for hours on hours upon end until maybe you get something awesome"

It is totally worth it.

The Grotto is an extremely useful area that allows you to catch several useful Pokemon such as Mawile, Spirtomb, and Mudkip ​and maybe a certain Steel type pseudo legend.

You unlock it once you have access to Strength outside of combat, I believe.

LOL, there's no need to hide that Beldum is there.

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince

LOL, there's no need to hide that Beldum is there.

I know but there's no need to yell it from the rooftops either. It was right in the text and the OP could read it if they chose, but it wasn't the same color so the intended effect was to say "this is an extra bit you can choose to read if you wish, but it is in no way required."