Facebook Event Pokemon Giveaway!

Amethyst

• Administrators

Hey! So as of a moment ago, we've got a shiny brand new Facebook page for the site and game. Older members might remember that we did have a Reborn FB group clinging to some strand of life for a while, but we're converting to something that actually makes sense for our community.

If you've got Facebook, check out our page here:

https://www.facebook.com/rebornevo

And as an extra incentive, we're doing a give-away drawing this week! All you have to do to enter is like the post on our Facebook page and you'll be entered in the drawing for one of two chances to win. The reward? You might be sur-prized...

For their Pokemon Reborn save file,

One winner will receive the infamous Lord Goomy,

And the other, the ever-elusive Dratini!

The drawing will be held on January 7th, so don't miss out on this chance to score these currently unavailable Pokemon! Just head over to the page and give the post a 'Like'!

• Upvote 4

Heres the catch: You gotta grind it

I love grinding, if you know what I mean

That´s no problem for me. Then I´mma grind it. I grinded shinies for christ-sake, I´m insane enough.

I refuse to make an account on FB.

Same.

I don't agree with this. Some people aren't comfortable with revealing their rl identity on the internet.

Just create a fake-account with a bullshit-fake/funny-name if you want to do this ^_^

Throw in meloetta with relic song and I'll make three Facebook accounts... What? I need more fighting types. Is that so much to ask?

Medicham, Machamp, Mienshao, Gallade, Hawlucha, Manky, Pimeape, Heracross...

The list goes on.

I think most fighting types are already in the game, except legendaries, Blaziken and Chimchar and legendaries.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Medicham, Machamp, Mienshao, Gallade, Hawlucha, Manky, Pimeape, Heracross...

The list goes on.

I think most fighting types are already in the game, except legendaries, Blaziken and Chimchar and legendaries.

But I have them already~ My Fighting (and Dark but I feel it'd be too much to ask for a Hydreigon or something) greed will never end! Also I've never used or seen Meloetta. I just think it'd be fun.

Heres the catch: You gotta grind it

The real catch: Upon first attempting to grind, you find that they are both just transformed dittos.

Edit: Also thank you seribii post-48605-0-40656900-1419996354.png

Edited by Damiano
  • Upvote 1

I am personally not interested in this at all. I want to earn my goomy through the event in game and dratini through super rod...So I will probably be entering just so that I can never use either and taunt everyone by taking various screenshots of them and posting them here, like "Look at this useless thing. Oops. I released it. Oh well." >:3. The look of terror on the face of others is priceless.

• Upvote 2