'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

So there has been a growing abundance of people creating threads to ask how to progress the story within their save files. This thread should be relatively straightforward, say the last notable event that occurred within your game, and the community will get back to you with an answer. (I also encourage you guys to not spam A(Z) all the time and skip the dialog ;) )

PS, Screenshots are very much appreciated.

• Upvote 2

You rang?

...Oh, wait. If someone actually gets lost. Not me. Okay. /terrible joke

There is the guy at the counter in the Grand Hall, but I actually have forgotten he exists myself. (Not that I've ever needed his help, since I tend to remember where to go, but, regardless.) So this should (hopefully) cut down on the amount of "Where do I go next what is happening what" threads.

...Well, after we start directing people to it when they ask, like the Gym Leader Help thread.

• Upvote 1

The thing about the guy behind the counter in the Grand Hall, Lost, is that he only directs you towards the next gym. Sometimes, the story doesn't quite allow for the player to follow his advice.

Ah, so he only directs you to the next Gym? I did not know this. I can see how someone wouldn't know where to go based on that, since there is almost always story stuff to do before battling any Gym Leaders.

In that case, this thread is most certainly necessary, I'd say.

Okay then, I'm lost. I've been walking around Citrine Mountain after the Samson fight and got surf...but I seem to just be going in circles. Could you point me in the right direction, or tell me if I'm even in the right area?

this is where I am. Lots of waterfalls and stuff, just watched the little scene with Amaria and Titania at the waterfall.

Tell me if you need more.

Ah it seems you're in the wrong cave. This is Citrine Cave, you want to go to Celestine Mountain. Go back out the way you came in this cave. Head south, then east until you have to cross water. While in that water go north and you'll enter Celestine Mountain. You should be able to proceed from there.

Well thank you. I'll head back then, I know where you're talking about.

And I got it, I'd been here before but i hadn't triggered the cut-scene with Amaria and Titania yet.

Edited by Hutch333

I'm pretty sure you should put "where do I find 7th street" as the most asked question. I always read all the dialogue, and even I was dumbfounded for a while. Didn't consider the magma/aqua gangs because up until then they were just optional sidequests.

Hi, i got a problem i dont know where to go.

I found black market.

apparently , by following a video, i need to Search the guy in white robe,( he looks like the guy In frost Arene, the one promise to be in reborn league by el)

But i didnt find any information about that. i came back in the Psychic arene, nothing about el or cain, i searched in all reborn city, i dont know what to do

I wouldn't be surprised if the water gym leader has at least one ground, ice, and flying move, so it'd be best to diversify your team. The pokemon mentioned above sound perfect for this matchup, though.

And when in doubt, send out an Eelektross.