Naruto has ended

Greed_Demon

What kind of genres you like ? But since you don't specify what genres you like there's some good mangas which I like:

Oyasumi Punpun

Akira

Hunter x Hunter

and Junji Ito's works (all his mangas are horro mangas) are also good.. and he's making a pokemon horror manga but I don't know when it's ready.

Depends on what you're into. If I'm going off you liking Naruto, some I'd recommend would be: One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Nanatsu no Tazai, Hunter x Hunter (2011), & Magi.

As in in general: Code Geass, Death Note, Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, Shingeki no Kyojin, Terra ForMars, Parasyte, Akame ga Kill, Steins;Gate, Berserk, Durarara, No Game no Life, Noragami.

Also, all I've listed have an anime adaptation so you can have fun watching them. Hope you enjoy any of these recommendations. Happy reading/watching.

There is the third part tho.. but yea. It is pretty sad.

EDIT: What other manga did you read Greed_Demon?

yea there is a third part but its short. I am still reading bleach ,and attack on titan ,and ,Its not my fault im not popular. I just need a fourth one and also I need one thats finished because after getting jerked around my naruto for all these years I need something that has an ending. I will take anything except shojo, hentai, and sports.

why not go read the sword art online manga's

they are much further ahead of the anime but hard to find online.

Edit: also go read kuroshitsuji, the manga is not the same as the anime

it has the overall plot, but different scenes, extra stories and

is still going on (I think). but watch the anime as well for shit and giggles

Edited by Cornerman

• Support Squad

I don't often read manga, but amongst the better I've read, there is Parasyte, as mentioned by Neo (I like you) and Deadman Wonderland. Wonderland did get an anime, but wasn't finished, thus me reading the manga, and hoo boy do I not regret it one

Both are also Horror/Action stuff, and Parasyte recently got an anime too. Holy fuck was the first real Parasyte action scene done well..

I haven't read/watched many manga/anime, though I've enjoyed most of the ones I have. I'd recommend Full Metal Alchemist if you haven't been introduced to that yet. Sword Art Online is pretty good. (Except ALO. Screw ALO.) Psyren was a manga I really enjoyed reading. It has an really interesting plot and isn't terribly long, though the ending is somewhat rushed as the writer's contract got canceled. I enjoyed the parts of the Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo - Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo (Is that right?) manga that I read, though I doubt it's for everyone. It's pretty wacky.

Edit: I totally forgot Darker than Black... (How could I? QQ) I've never read the manga, but the anime was awesome. Easily top 3 animes I've seen. I'd definitely recommend it.

Edited by Flux