E17 Spoiler Lock! 12/02/2017A community-wide Spoiler Lock is in effect for Reborn's Episode 17 until 1/1/18. Please make sure any content/discussion regarding a new episode is enclosed in spoiler tags until that time. Also be mindful of your topic titles, since they show up on the forum index. For instance instead of "Help beating Adrienn" title it "Help beating new leader" Thank you for being courteous to your other users!
-1. Be respectful
- This broad rule is the crux of our community.
- This includes listening to staff, practicing courtesy to others, and working to accept and understand other points of view.
-2. English only
This is an English site, so please keep the forum and server lobby accessible to all users.
- PMs and back channels are free ground.
-3. No trolling
- Fun at others' expense is not fun.
- Evasive and negative behavior is not acceptable.
-4. No derogatory language
- Refrain from using racial/sexual/etc. slurs in the community.
-5. Respect others' gaming choices
- No player should be attacked for their preference of game or strategy.
- Practice good sportsmanship.
-6. No advertising
- Don't post things that ask others to sign up or subscribe to them, nor things with any sort of payment attached, and don't advertise other servers on ours.
-7. No overtly sexual content
- Keep discussions "PG-13."
- Passing jokes and mature discussions are okay in small doses, but these subjects should not dominate the environment or make others uncomfortable.
-1. No needless double posting
- If you were the last poster in a topic and need to post there again in a short amount of time, use the edit button underneath your previous post instead.
-2. All replies should contribute to the given topic
- All replies should contribute to the given topic.
- Keep topics clean by staying focused on one subject at a time.
- If discussion starts to trail off, consider making a new thread, or private messaging others instead.
- Instead of calling out an unnecessary post in a topic, report it using the Report button underneath the post.
-3. No needless thread bumps/necros
If the topic is more than two months old, consider making a new one instead.
- However, it is okay to post again if there is new/updated information others need to see.
-1. No flooding
- Flooding is considered 15 or more consecutive lines of text in a server chat.
- Video and image previews and paragraphs are counted as a single line