-1. Be respectful
- This broad rule is the crux of our community.
- This includes listening to staff, practicing courtesy to others, and working to accept and understand other points of view.
-2. English only
This is an English site, so please keep the forum and server lobby accessible to all users.
- PMs and back channels are free ground.
-3. No trolling
- Fun at others' expense is not fun.
- Evasive and negative behavior is not acceptable.
-4. No derogatory language
- Refrain from using racial/sexual/etc. slurs in the community.
-5. Respect others' gaming choices
- No player should be attacked for their preference of game or strategy.
- Practice good sportsmanship.
-6. No advertising
- Don't post things that ask others to sign up or subscribe to them, nor things with any sort of payment attached, and don't advertise other servers on ours.
-7. No overtly sexual content
- Keep discussions "PG-13."
- Passing jokes and mature discussions are okay in small doses, but these subjects should not dominate the environment or make others uncomfortable.
-1. No needless double posting
- If you were the last poster in a topic and need to post there again in a short amount of time, use the edit button underneath your previous post instead.
-2. All replies should contribute to the given topic
- All replies should contribute to the given topic.
- Keep topics clean by staying focused on one subject at a time.
- If discussion starts to trail off, consider making a new thread, or private messaging others instead.
- Instead of calling out an unnecessary post in a topic, report it using the Report button underneath the post.
-3. No needless thread bumps/necros
If the topic is more than two months old, consider making a new one instead.
- However, it is okay to post again if there is new/updated information others need to see.
-1. No flooding
- Flooding is considered 15 or more consecutive lines of text in a server chat.
- Video and image previews and paragraphs are counted as a single line